Saturday, September 21, 2013

September Favorites


It's the start of the -ber months again which makes me think of Christmas already. Can't stop myself from thinking about cozy beds, and warm cup of tea, oh what's not to love about this season! But moving on, I felt the need to post about some beauty products I recently bought, and decided to share with you guys these lovely goodies! 

1. NYX Lip Cream in Abu Dhabi
  • I bought this goodie at a fair in my school on impulse. I wasn't really planning on buying anything. I was not even aware we will have a fair on that day. But what I like about this is that it's super easy to slide on my lips, and the color actually is matte. It's slightly nude and it works wonders. Like you could never have too much of it. 
2. Palladio Herbal Primer
  • Palladio wasn't really a product I am fully aware of until I come across a lot of good reviews about this. I bought this for around 650 pesos at Beauty Bar, and my God! Such a good primer for a cheap price! What a jackpot, if you'll ask me. I rarely use primers but I loved how it made my makeup stay in place and somehow minimized my visible pores. I can't say that my makeup didn't wear off, especially since I'm living in a very sunny and tropical place, the Philippines. But this has somehow improved my makeup.
3. Berry Concealer
  • This is probably the lightest concealer I've ever had and decided to use it as a highlighter instead, which works way better. It's super easy to blend and really looks natural despite my warm-toned skin. As of the price of this product, that I'm not sure of because it was only given to me by a good friend. 
4. BYS Matte Nail Polish
  • Words cannot explain how much I love this nail polish. Another good friend of mine gave this to me as a gift and she even said that she based the color to my personality. How cute is that? It's super easy to apply and dries out really fast. It's a super hot pink that really stands out and really looks so pretty on me!
5. MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Medium Dark
  • This is probably the high-end product I'm never going to repurchase again. Don't get me wrong, though. This works really good, but not good enough. Yes, It really removes the oil off of my skin, you can wear it alone, or wear it to set your liquid foundation on and has a lot of shade options to choose from, but I guess It's not really worth it's price. I think I bought it for P1,600, if I'm not mistaken.
6. Revlon Nearly Naked in 200 Warm Beige

  • I love the consistency of this liquid foundation but there's only one thing I hate about this. Well, I got the wrong shade for me, it turns out that it looks too dark on my face. And I just realized it when I've already used half the bottle already. There's also no pump for it, which is a downside of it. But it's really easy to blend, like the consistency of NARS Sheer Glow, as most of people say.
7. Oh La La Lips from La Senza

  • What a weird store to buy a lip gloss right? But still, it's a really nice and cute little lip gloss that I receive from my cousin. I didn't like it at first try, but eventually fell in love with it. I like the color, it's not pigmented, though, as what I have expected. I also liked the cool and minty feeling when you apply it onto your lips!
8. Maybelline Dream Sun
  • This is a really nice bronzer I bought from a bazaar in World Trade. It's a good bronzer for everyday use, because it looks really natural and neutral, and stays up to 8 hours! You can never have too much of this!
9. Bobbie Nail Polish
  • I guess this is just a local nail polish brand. It was given to me by my sister, and it looked really good on me. The one on the picture above is in Pussy Red, and it really matches my skin color. It looked mature and daring for my long nails. It's easy to apply it as well.
So, those are only some of the beauty goodies I recently purchased, and hopefully this would be of great help for you! Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment