Friday, November 8, 2013

shit

As I was scrolling through my dashboard, I saw this particular post that says about a person commenting on everything as if everything he says matters. And it hit me. I've always been very vocal about what I think. 

I've always wanted people to assume and to think that I'm elusive as a person. I want them to not be able to predict the next thing I will do, or what's running on my mind. But I've realized, how can I possibly be like that, when I kept on sharing everything about me. So I decided tonight that I'm not gonna tell them what I think, for a start.

I'm sorry I'm not really in the mood to write tonight but I just wanted to let it out. So going back, you know those moments when you feel sympathy over those leads from certain movies where they leave some things unsaid, when you know that it would make things easier for them if they would have only told them? Ironically, I feel good doing that. The feeling when you hold everything inside your head, while no one else knows, and still feel the hope that someone will understand and get to realize what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment